Electrabel - Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the highest decision-making body in the company except when it comes to issues which, according to law or the Articles of Association, must be reserved for shareholders.
The Data Controller is:
Simon Bolivarlaan 34, 1000 Brussels
When browsing the website https://corporate.engie.be, the following types of data will be collected:
1) When using the website, the following things will be tracked using Google Analytics:
- HTTP requests: loading a new webpage on the website or clicking on a link that goes to another website
- Browser / system information
- First party cookies: these cookies ensure the proper functioning of the website. These are needed, for example, to remember your choice of language.
2) In case you want to contact us through the contact form your name and email address will be asked. Information about your company is only necessary for business related questions.
The first type of data will be used to analyse the behaviour of our website visitors, in order to improve the user-friendliness of our website. This data will only be used for statistical analyses and will not be connected to an individual user profile.
The data collected through the contact form will only be used to the extent of contacting you with an answer to your submitted question.
Information about the website navigation of visitors is processed on the basis of legitimate interest. It is our priority to make the website as user-friendly as possible for the website visitors.
Personal data submitted through the contact form will only be processed with your consent.
User data that has been tracked using Google Analytics will be deleted after 14 months. The Google service “Anonymisation” of IP-addresses is active, which means that the last numbers of the IP address will not be stored by Google.
Data submitted through the contact form will be stored for 14 days due to technical reasons. When 14 days have passed, the data will be automatically deleted.
No data collected through our website will be shared with other parties. Processed data will only be used for the internal purposes as described above.
As a Data Subject, you can exercise several rights regarding your processed personal information
• The right of access to your personal data;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
• The right to restriction of processing;
• The right to object.
You can submit your request through our Data Protection Portal at https://www.engie-benelux-privacy.com/en/.
User data that has been tracked using Google Analytics is hosted on Google Data centers.
Personal data that has been shared through the contact form is stored in the backoffice of the website https://corporate.engie.be. The website itself is hosted by Electrabel NV.
Only certain members of staff have access to the backoffice of the website https://corporate.engie.be and to Google Analytics reportings.
If you want to exercise one of the rights mentioned in this notice or in case you have a privacy related question, you may contact the data protection team:
• Through the Data Protection Portal https://www.engie-benelux-privacy.com/en/;
• By email at email@example.com; or
• By post at PB 10020, B – 1030 Schaarbeek Brussel Noordstation.