- Design, (pre)manufacture, assembly, installation and maintenance of industrial pipelines and (electro) mechanical equipment
- Pipelines for nuclear installations according to ASME and 10CFR50 standards.
- Plastic pipelines
- Above and below-ground pipelines
- Sprinkler installations according to the BOSEC norm
- Food & Beverage Grade pipelines
- High Purity Contracting and installation of pipelines with high purity levels
- (Pre)manufacture of pipe racks, skids, metal constructions and modular constructions
- Internal turning and milling department
- Welded constructions and mechanical components
- Maintenance services and mechanical ad-hoc activities
- Assembly of electro-mechanical fittings and instruments
- Installation and dismantling of equipment, accessories and instruments
- Manipulation and hoisting of systems and structures
- Shut-down management
ENGIE is also Europe's market leader and a top-3 world player in the process of induction bending in all types of material. We fulfil all quality and uniformity requirements to all international standards. We can also carry out your welding tasks in our workshop, to limit activity on site.