ENGIE does all it can to guarantee the continuity of the energy supply and ensure a reliable installation, specifically by conducting preventative checks on your installations.
- Power Quality protects your commercial process against supply interruptions, restarts, and expensive repairs. More information
- Energy 24/24 offers technical support 24 hours a day in order to trace the cause of a breakdown rapidly and resolve the issue. Thanks to ENGIE, your activities are up and running again in the blink of an eye. More information
- Installation of an emergency group. In emergencies or as a preventative measure. You can hire an emergency group temporarily or buy one. We will also take care of its maintenance. More information
- An audit of your high-voltage unit. This type of audit is mandatory but also provides an overview of your unit’s performance, in line with the safety standards, risk and the appropriate preventative measures. Don’t have a high-voltage unit? ENGIE's experts can install and/or renovate/expand an existing installation. More information
- Electrical training safety. Our experienced tutors share their practical and theoretical expertise via standard courses (BA4, BA5 and High-voltage connections) or customised training. More information