Visited a covered ice-rink or ski center recently? Then there's a good chance that we built the installation where you took part in your favourite sport or hobby. For the agricultural food industry, we are working on customised cooling and storage installations. We are responsible for the entire project; from design and assembly to management and maintenance. Our customers are constantly on the move. Our Gradius division ensures that they always have suitable, mobile cooling solutions, irrespective of the scope of the project.
At ENGIE, we have accumulated a broad range of expertise with respect to both natural and synthetic coolants. We aim to optimise the energy performance of cooling installations so that they can fulfil the requirements of tomorrow.
We offer specific and specialised cooling solutions in domains such as:
• climate control
• cooling and storage of raw materials and finished products
• cooling for industrial processes
• chilled areas and freezers
• agricultural cooling
• chilled and frozen tunnels
• climate cabinets
• cooling of storage reservoirs, reactors, distillation towers and absorption columns
• VRV, VRF, H-VRF heat pumps
• cool installations
• free cooling