ENGIE Power2Act: every day, dozens of ENGIE Electrabel, ENGIE Fabricom, ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Cofely, ENGIE Lab and N-Allo employees do voluntary work for associations aiming to make the world a slightly better place.
Six years ago, ENGIE set up the internal Power2Act programme which is perfectly in line with its adherence to the notion of corporate social responsibility. ENGIE supports the members of its staff and motivates them by giving their associations a financial boost. Indeed, Power2Act aims to stimulate dialogue between our company and charitable associations by supporting projects that foster solidarity.
From May to November 2016, ENGIE staff submitted 43 high-quality projects under Power2Act.
Based on clearly defined, transparent criteria, a jury comprising staff members selected 23 projects, including some designed to combat social exclusion and initiatives aimed at promoting social solidarity.
The selected associations
• Delphus ASBL (Céline Bourgeois, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Maison d’Enfants Reine Marie-Henriette ASBL (Marie-Christine Callebaut, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Kiekafobee vzw (Bram Claeys, ENGIE Fabricom)
• Gratte ASBL (Olivier Claude, ENGIE Fabricom)
• De Engelenhoeve vzw (Tom Detavernier, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Casa di Mauro vzw (Filip Dupon, ENGIE Electrabel)
• A touch of Rose vzw (Gudrun Hoste, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Nema vzw (Marc Kokelenberg, ENGIE Electrabel)
• ArmenTeKort vzw (Frans Mathyssen, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Le CHAF ASBL (Fabrice Minsart, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Domo Antwerpen vzw (Jan Ringoet, ENGIE Fabricom)
• De Keeting vzw (Bob Thielemans, ENGIE Electrabel)
• De Poel vzw (Johan Van Bragt, Helena Hernandez, Nathalie Crispiels, Bob Van Schoor, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Vi-Ge Noordzee vzw (Tom Vanhove, N-Allo)
• Join2Bike by Belgian Power vzw (Daniel Verhaegen, ENGIE Cofely)
• AFYA vzw (Luc Goossens, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Free Run Paddock vzw (Marleen Herstraets, ENGIE Fabricom)
• Pagadderke vzw (Siegfried Vanhevel, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Les Chemins de Traverse ASBL (Patrick Deswaef, ENGIE Electrabel)
• La Braise ASBL (Fabian Kalb, ENGIE Electrabel)
• JC Tamarai (Bob Thielemans, ENGIE Electrabel)
• Spelenderwijzer vzw (Jessie Willemse, ENGIE Axima)
• Jan Kruyssen Stichting (Marcel Kleinekorte, ENGIE Services Nederland)
Sharing strong values with all staff
With Power2Act, ENGIE intends to be a local player, a responsible company and a motivated partner. As a company, it also provides an opportunity to share strong values with all our staff.
“That’s why this project is so dear to me. Every year, Power2Act reminds me why I’m so proud to be a part of this company. It’s also an honour for me to be involved with these remarkable initiatives, supported by our colleagues”, Philippe Van Troeye, CEO of ENGIE Benelux, tells us.